Saturday, May 27, 2006

Even More West Ham Transfer Rumours

Nineteen year old West Ham midfielder Chris Cohen seems to be angling for a transfer to League One club Yeovil. Cohen was Yeovil's player of the season whilst on loan with the club last year and the club appear keen to sign him. The player said,

"I have not really spoken to West Ham about my future yet, but I'm pretty sure I'll either be going on loan somewhere or leaving. West Ham are in Europe next season and I think they will use that extra money to bring in some more big-name players, making it harder for the likes of me to get into the side.

But I wouldn't rule out a return to Yeovil. They have been in contact and they're waiting. I had a brilliant time down there so it is definitely a possibility."


Supposed West Ham transfer target Kim Kallström has signed for French side Lyon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!