Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Cole and Bowyer Are Happy Hammers

After making their debuts for West Ham on Saturday both Lee Bowyer and Carlton Cole have revealed their delight at being at Upton Park. Bowyer who is keen to prove to West Ham fans he has more to offer than in his first injury hit stint at West Ham says he would like to end his career at the Boleyn,

"That would be the ideal scenario. To finish my career on a high note at Upton Park. In order to do that I realise I've got to play well and prove that I can be a good asset to the team. I think it is going to be a good season for us."

Carlton Cole on the otherhand seems keen to kick-start his career with West Ham. Fed up with his chances at Chelski, Cole has revealed he asked West Ham to buy him,

"I wanted to leave last year but Jose Mourinho persuaded me to stay. I wasn't even in the squad half the time so it was hard for me to take. I didn't really want to be involved in that again, which is why I got in touch with West Ham and they took me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!