Thursday, November 16, 2006

Pardew on West Ham Take Over

ESPN today report on Alan Pardew's reactions to his meeting with Eggert Magnusson,

'It went very well. West Ham fans would like to have heard the things he said to me - I think he has got a good concept of what he wants to do at the club. I have to say, coming out of it I was enthused, as I was when I met Kia. So the two potential owners of the club both have sound views on what they want to do.

I'm all ears for that because I want to take this club forward, we want to try to compete in the Champions League and that is some distance away from where we sit right now. But as proved by other clubs, Aston Villa in particular, that takeover process when it is finished can take you forward very quickly.'

Pardew also said he would appeal against the FA's charge of improper conduct during the game with Arsenal and reported that Yossi Benayoun is fit for Saturday's game against Chelski.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!