Saturday, November 04, 2006

Takeover?

Well another deadline has been and gone with no news either way of a takeover. According to The Independent the deadline has been shifted "until the middle of next week as the consortium, headed by Israeli property magnate Eli Papoushado, attempted to resolve continuing wrangles over matters including outstanding liabilities and bonus payments."

Alan Pardew when asked about yesterday's deadline pleaded ignorance of the whole affair,

"When's that then? As far as I am concerned I have no knowledge of a deadline and no knowledge of whether it has happened or not."

But the West Ham manager did respond to suggestions he has a feud with the Gooners' manager,

"I think they are a fantastic club, and Arsène will be the first person I will shake hands with on Sunday. During my time as Reading manager I visited him two or three times and he was very accommodating to me so I would like to think I've got a good relationship with him."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!