Monday, December 04, 2006

Tevez Hitting Form For West Ham

Tevez has definitely begun to show his promise at West Ham and the striker himself feels that he in developing in the right direction,

"I definitely feel that, little by little, I am getting to where I want to be in terms of the level of my performances. I feel more and more comfortable with every game I play but as a striker it is scoring goals that defines you as a good player, which I am yet to do. I hope that is coming soon.

I feel good in myself, I have had a few kicks and knocks but I understand that is part and parcel of the Premiership so it is not a problem.

"It makes me stronger as a player and as I said before I do feel like I am improving with every game I play."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!