Tuesday, February 27, 2007

West Ham Need a Miracle

Sir Trevor Brooking has admitted that West Ham now need a miracle to avoid relegation,

"It's difficult for me to comment. It's going to be difficult when you look at the run-in. They have to go to Spurs on Sunday and they have still to play Chelsea, Manchester United and Arsenal.

We are all very concerned. I go to quite a few games but it is not for me to get involved - it is a new regime now. I wish them luck and I hope some miracle happens - I think they need one."

1 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya i know that only miracles can save west ham from getting relegated.

But i still has some bit of hope for them.they are really great.But looking at their recent form it looks obvious that relegation is must.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!