Monday, February 12, 2007

West Ham Respond to Inquiry

According to The Sun West Ham have until the end of today to reveal who owns Mascherano and Tevez to The Premier League.

Meanwhile Benitez reveals his frustration at the delay in signing Mascherano
and the skill that West Ham have been ignoring all season,

"You don't know how frustrated I am. We've been waiting since January 1. Now we just want to get it done and be happy. I knew the player, and in every training session he is doing the things we knew he could do.

"He is a player with very good positional sense, he can keep the ball and pass it really well. Okay, he'll need games, but then we'll see what he's really like. The lawyers are talking, I don't know all the details but I think it will have a positive result."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!