Monday, April 23, 2007

Using the BBC Predictor

How objective are you when you use the BBC's Predictor ? Despite convincing myself I am being objective I think I always err in favour of West Ham. However I don't think I'm as optimistic as Russell Brand.

Here is Brand's assessment of the Charlton vs Sheff Utd game (1-1),

"Charlton and Sheffield Utd are playing each other. I predict they will field teams ridden with convicted sex offenders and face an automatic 20-point deduction leaving West ham in the clear, wahoo!"

Although a bit off the mark with that one, I'm sure he was pleased with the draw.

1 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have tried the predictor a few times now and it hurts but the best i can see is us down on goal difference. The sheff utd game has finished us off i am afraid. But as my old man says 'at least we shoud win a few more in the fizzy pop league, and I'll get better value for my season ticket!'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!