Monday, April 30, 2007

West Ham's Luck Has Changed

Yesterday's loss by Fulham and the events of the last few days have finally convinced me we can escape relegation. Compare the confidence emanating from the Boleyn with the whining from Jewell and Warnock. The Wigan manager and Chairman sound like men who believe they are already down and need someone else to blame.

Eggert Magnusson on the other hand is brimming with confidence,

"As I sat there watching the game and listening to our fans, I felt so proud to be the Chairman of West Ham United.

We can now look forward to next Saturday's final home match against Bolton Wanderers with confidence and belief. I know that our fans will create another fantastic atmosphere and I am sure the players can respond again with a winning performance."

That confidence must now be flowing through the whole West Ham squad. If we can beat Bolton next week and Boro can beat Wigan or Fulham in either of their remaining two games I think we will survive.

1 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And, much though they try to hide it, Allardyce's departure is clearly causing chaos behind the scenes at the Reebok. Sammy Lee, for all the affection there is for him, is an interim surely. It assures continuity but this could be the extra bit of serendipity we need.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!