Thursday, August 23, 2007

West Ham Linked With Diouf

The Sun have concluded that because Alan Curbishley watched Senegal vs Ghana on Tuesday he is about to make a £10 million bid for Bolton's El-Hadji Diouf. It has been a move that has been decried by some West Ham fans because in November 2002 Diouf spat at some West Ham fans whilst warming up on the touchlines for Liverpool.

The Sun back up their claim with some quotes that Diuof made two weeks ago before The Sun had invented West Ham's interest,

“I’ll go back to Bolton to speak to the chairman. At the moment I’m at Bolton but tomorrow who knows? Before I had some problems at Liverpool but everyone in the UK now knows that El Hadji Diouf is a top player.

“I don’t just want to move for moving’s sake because Bolton is like my second home. I want to go to where I’ll be happy.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!