Thursday, December 20, 2007

West Ham Injury Update

Freddie Ljungberg has made light of the fuss made over his migraine headaches,

β€œI normally get it once a year, unfortunately, hopefully I am done and dusted with it. It is always annoying, it is not the easiest thing and I feel now that I am fit.”

Ljungberg also said that he felt 'very good' now that he has two full games under his belt.

The other piece of good news is the continuing recovery of Faubert who says he thinks he will start his West Ham playing career in January,

"It's great to be back with my team-mates,” said Faubert. β€œIt was important to recover in the right environment and it was a shame to pick up the injury so soon into my West Ham career. I am now focusing on getting back to full fitness."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!