Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wright or Green?

It is being widely predicted that West Ham will play Richard Wright in goal for tonight's quarter final clash. Alan Curbishley however is keeping his cards close to his chest,

"I have got to make a decision," admitted Curbishley. "I have got a couple of things to think about and that's one of them. We really rate Richard. We think he is a top keeper and are delighted to have him here. Greeny has been playing so well but you need to keep him on his toes.

"Richard needs to be involved as much as he can but I'll have to see. I have no hesitation putting Richard in the team if we have to for whatever reason. He has come into the club and really been a success in the way he has attacked it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!