Wednesday, August 13, 2008

West Ham Trial for T & T International

West Ham have handed a trial to Trinidad & Tobago international Keon Daniel. The 21 year old midfielder whilst a teenager had a trial with Man Utd. The trial is due to take place after the 20th August, when T&T face Cuba in a World Cup qualifier.

"It's going to be a great opportunity for me and it's one I'm looking forward to," said the United Petrotrin midfielder. "I'm not worried as once I get over there I will give it my best and show what I can do."

They [West Ham] actually wanted me to come earlier this month but I couldn't because of the matches we have now leading up to Cuba. So arrangements have been made for me to go up after the Cuba game.

"If things work out for me we also have to look at the transfer deadline which is August 31."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!