Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tristan Wants La Liga Return

Setanta say that Diego Tristan wants to return to Spain. Tristan is under contract with West Ham until June 30th but wants to return to La Liga next season.

This topic is back following my last few performances, but there are still two games to go and I do not want to comment,” he said.

It depends on what happens at West Ham ahead of next season and what my family decides. I have already received some offers, but I keep the ambition to return to enjoy my football in the Spanish league.

“My dream is to score 100 goals in La Liga. It would be something exceptional.


The Sun claim that Liverpool have contacted Carlos Tevez's agent as his future at Manchester United remains in doubt.

1 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he shud have taken his own advice and kept quiet until the end of the season,especially since his performances,though improved,are still nothing to write home about. liverpool in particular.

u don t want to stay? get the funk out. but show some manners while u are still here. or we dis your tired rear.

got it?

wake the funk up

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!