Monday, April 10, 2006

Pardew asks Board for £15 million

Both FansFC.org and all3points report today that Pardew has asked the board for a transfer budget of £15 million. After yesterday's performance it is obvious we need two or three more good players. One of the problems Pardew has in games is that he only has substitute options up front.

He said: "I have already told the board what I want. The figure I have talked about is pushing them again. I have a good relationship with them - they have been very good to me. I have to keep putting success in front of them and, if I do that, then I shall get what I want."

Pardew has already spent most of the transfer budget earmarked for the summer on Ashton so it is unlikely that the board will give way to his demands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!