Thursday, July 20, 2006

Anton Sets Targets

Anton has revealed his hopes for the new season, which include breaking into the England squad:

"Lee Bowyer and Carlton (Cole) are good additions and Tyrone Mears is another new recruit, so we have brought in players who can do a job. Everyone is looking forward to the new season and everyone can't wait to get going.

We set a target last year and reached it and we will be setting targets again and hopefully beating them. We want to have a better season than last year. It will be hard, but we will be trying for it.

Personally I want to keep playing well for West Ham, keep improving my game. I want to be in the England squad as soon as possible, but it does not always work out like that. It is definitely one of my aims to be in and around that squad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!