Thursday, August 10, 2006

New Design for the New Season

I thought I'd try a new design for this blog (I have the old one saved if this gets the thumbs down). At the time of writing Blogger is having trouble loading YouTube videos in Internet Explorer, so the post below may appear blank. The videos load fine in Firefox, so if you haven't converted already click the link on this site and improve your surfing experience, it is worth it. Hopefully Blogger will sort this problem out soon.

On another note there are rumours that West Ham may make one more signing before the close of the transfer window. Personally I'd like to see us bring in another central midfielder, that appears to be the area that we lack cover for at the moment.

3 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Firstly, thank you for providing this service. However, I did prefer the old design. It was easier to read and the articles sat better on the page.

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job Ed I like the new layout. Lets hope you can encourage more comment from users.

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Keir Clarke said...

Oliver - I'm quickly going off this new look myself - I am considering going back to the old design.

Greezy Pimp - as ever thanks for your continuing comments and for the heads-up on Matty's injury.

Hammering - I'm not sure why it doesn't work in Opera (I don't have the browser ms=yself so can't check). Did the old layout work?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!