Sunday, September 24, 2006

Pardew Not Worried

In a News of the World interview Pardew has talked about the possible takeover of West Ham. Some of the media reported that the consortium in talks with West Ham were unhappy at some of the remarks he made about keeping hold of the West Ham 'tradition', but Pardew insists he is not worried,

"I'd like to think that whoever comes in here would see the record I have here - and my results at Reading - and that would suggest they could do a whole lot worse than stick with me. I believe I can work in this game at the highest level. Nothing fazes me.

If we didn't have players like Tevez and Mascherano then we wouldn't be able to dream of what we can now achieve, but the demands of the new consortium will raise the bar. If they complete their takeover soon, they will set a target of Champions League qualification this season."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!