Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Desire & Passion Were There?

Alan Pardew claims that the "The desire and passion were still there against Chesterfield." Which is a little worrying, as he was obviously watching a different game from the one I saw.

I agree with the caller to Sky Sports last night who said the players should give their week's wages to charity, as they didn't earn them last night. However the rest of Pardew's interview with the official site reveals he does still have a grip on reality, as he acknowledges the poor form of the players,

"That isn't acceptable to me, the players or West Ham United and I'm now getting to the stage where I'm looking at individual players within this group and wondering why they're putting in performances like this.

They certainly can't look around the dressing room and start pointing the point the finger at other people, they have to look at their own individual displays tonight and say is that good enough for West Ham United and the Premiership?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!