Reasons to Be Cheerful - Part One
We may be second from the bottom, have not scored a goal in ten hours of football and face a future of watching football from behind an athletics track but there are still reasons to remain hopeful:
1. Our losing streak and goal drought should end tomorrow against Chesterfield.
2. Dean Ashton will be available for the second half of the season.
3. The club's debts could be wiped out this week and there could be a substantial transfer fund available in January (if takeover rumours are true).
4. We're only six points below Liverpool and two points below Newcastle.
5. We play Blackburn at home on Sunday - whose two missed penalties and legitimate goal disallowed yesterday suggest their luck is worse than ours at the moment.