Sunday, June 03, 2007

A Break From Football

I've been a bit lax on on posting on here for a couple of days because I've been working hard on my other blog Virtual Tourism.

The culmination of this break from West Ham is this Google Gadget hack of Google's new 'Street View' in Google Maps.



You can add this gadget to your iGoogle page by clicking on the +Google button above.

I intend to change the view everyday. The view above is of San Francisco. Click on the 'zoom out' button and then on the arrows and you can walk around. In fact if you are so inclined you can travel all the way into and walk all around San Francisco. You can also drag the camera around 360 degrees and double click to zoom in.

OK - more West Ham news tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger RapidHammer said...

I just visited your Virtual tourism.page. Great pictures, but one mistake: The Kehlsteinhaus (listed in the Austria-section) is in Germany: Though Hitler was born in Austria, he had to go to Germany to become the Führer, and also this house is in Bavaria: http://www.kehlsteinhaus.de/de/geschichte.php?navid=3

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Keir Clarke said...

Thanks. I can't believe I did that. I've corrected it now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!