Sunday, July 08, 2007

More Gossip

The People claim Carlos Tevez says his agents have told Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson he is joining the Premier League champions,

Through my backers I have given my word to Mr Fergusion. They have told him that I will be at Old Trafford next season once I make a promise I will not go back on it.

There is not a player who would not turn down this opportunity and the negotiations are too far advanced to go back now."

The People also claim that Wigan have agreed a £3.5 million fee for Marlon Harewood.

The News of the World say West Ham have evicted Tevez from his London apartment, despite claims they want him to stay. They say Carlos Tevez has no idea where his possessions are. Funny how it was widely reported weeks ago that Tevez had moved out of his flat.

The Star believe West Ham and Newcastle united are set for a £3 million tug of war over Canadian Atiba Hutchinson. The FC Copenhagen midfielder has apparently sets his sights on the Premier League. The Sat also claim that Marseille will take West Ham's John Paintsil for £1 million.

The Mirror understand that Man City want Paul Konchesky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!