Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tevez Wants Solution

Carlos Tevez has made it clear that he wants to leave West Ham and hopes his transfer can be resolved soon,

"I want a solution very quickly on this subject. My desire is to play for Manchester United - but I also want a positive exit from West Ham, because the club was good to me in the year when I played in England.

"I find the controversy about my transfer very strange but I hope it will be resolved in the next few days."

Most of the papers report today on Man Utd chief executive David Gill's comments that the transfer of Tevez is 'over-complicated' and that he thinks it will all be over soon.

However no matter how much Tevez wants to join Man Utd and no matter how much Man Utd want Tevez nothing will happen until Man Utd come to an arrangement with West Ham. The Guardian say that West Ham are "infuriated by United's public statements about the £30m-rated forward", which would suggest that they don't think Man Utd have spoken to them enough in private.

The matter isn't that complicated really. The Premier League have made it very clear to Man Utd that West Ham own Tevez's registration. So if they want the player they will have to meet West Ham's asking price.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!