Monday, October 15, 2007

Cole Happy Despite West Ham Boo Boys

Carlton Cole has become the player the fans love to hate but insists he is happy at West Ham,

"I'm settled at the club and I want to stay. This is the first time I've actually stayed at a club and done two pre-seasons with them, because normally I'm off in the second pre-season.

I'm just happy that I'm doing well now and hopefully I can stay and do better things for the club.

Every striker goes through times when they can't score but hopefully I'll get that one goal and then the floodgates will open."

Cole has made six appearances this season, four as a substitute, and has yet to score. He is the fourth placed striker at West Ham behind Zamora, Bellamy and Ashton. West Ham have also been linked with a £12 million bid for Andy Johnson, which would push the forward even further down the pecking order if it happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!