Sunday, November 25, 2007

Pint Sized Judas Returns 30 Pieces of Silver

Before the game I think I would have settled for a point if someone had offered me the chance of seeing the pint sized Judas fail to score from a penalty in the dying seconds. Green's save from Defoe's spot kick more than made up for his error that led to the opposition's goal (and Riley's decision to give the penalty just compounded his error of not sending Keane off for his blatant dive in the box in the first half).

Elsewhere, I thought Cole was immense today. He, Boa Morte and Solano worked well for Cole's opening goal for West Ham and I felt Cole just got more and more commanding the further the game developed.

Ashton and Parker both looked good when they came on. Ashton showed he still has his instinct for goal when he forced Robinson into a save late on and there were a couple of crunching tackles from Parker that were an indication of what we can expect from the midfielder if he can stay fit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!