Monday, March 17, 2008

Sears on West Ham Debut

Freddie Sears has spoken about his dream debut for West Ham.

"When he (Curbishley) said 'Freddie warm up, get ready', I was a bit shocked - it just went from there," the England Under-19 international said. "I wasn't nervous. The atmosphere and the fans spurred me on a little bit more. It was really good."

I came on, got my first early touch. Then I had a shot and it come back so I headed it in. It was a great feeling. It was unbelievable ... especially at home as well at Upton Park as a West Ham fan."

My mum and dad were in the stands, a few friends and family and my mates were all around. I am delighted, it was a good debut."

You have just got to keep going, you have got to keep pushing on. This season I have worked hard. I have to keep pushing on and hopefully you never know what could happen."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!