Sunday, March 16, 2008

Nani Confirms West Ham Job

Gianluca Nani confirmed at a press conference in Italy this afternoon that he has accepted the post of Technical Director with West Ham,

"From June I will take over my new position with West Ham," said the Italian. "I have conducted the negotiations in person but in the full co-operation of Brescia chairman Corioni, who I must thank along with his family.

"I have leant so much in these years with the club and for that opportunity I must thank them."

Nani's is reputed to have good contacts throughout European and South American football. He is duties are expected to include overseeing transfer negotiations and the club's move to a new stadium.

1 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good ,positive step. if it improves our knowledge of and access to players across the continent and beyond,this shud make a real difference .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!