Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bilic Flattered With West Ham Link

Slaven Bilic says he is happy being Croatia manager,

"I am flattered to see in the papers that there are some clubs interested in me.

"But on the other hand it gets on my nerves because I have my job to do, and I am not thinking of leaving it. I am 100% focused on my job with Croatia. I will never enjoy a job as much as I enjoy being in charge of Croatia, and I am very proud.

However some of the ex-West Ham defender's comments suggest he has thought about the possibility of taking over a club side,

"I think it would be stupid [to look beyond the Euros]. In football, you have to enjoy it, be ready for any situation, but you can't plan it.

"Money is important for everyone. But the first thing will be sixth sense, what I really feel and the ambition of the potential clubs or the national team.

"I am not saying that I'm going to leave, I'm really enjoying it big time. I have never enjoyed my job like I am enjoying my job with Croatia. I don't really look to move."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!