Monday, March 31, 2008

Villa in for West Ham's Pantsil

The Daily Mirror claim that Aston Villa are keen on West Ham's John Pantsil. Despite the injuries at West Ham the Ghanian international has not been able to break into the first eleven. French Ligue 1 side Auxerre are also reported to be interested in the player.

Despite his lack of first team opportunities Pantsil had recently talked about his joy at being at West Ham and seems to be looking forward to next season,

“We’ve had a fresh start this season. I think West Ham will be the team to watch out for next season,” Paintsil said.

1 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the guy is an extremely good athlete ,and versatile on the pitch. He also has a good rapport with supporters ,which has not been lost on the player at all. I hope the club keeps him-I think it wud be a mistake to sell him.

I also think he s on the money regarding next season, provided that we make one or two shrewd purchases this summer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!