Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fahey Wants West Ham Move

Last week it was reported that West Ham scouts had been keeping an eye on St Patrick's Athletic midfielder Keith Fahey. KUMB today are reporting that Fahey seems to be keen on a move.

Fahey said on the speculation linking him with West Ham,

"I would like to move on. I don't think I can do any more at Pats. I would like to move on if someone comes across.

"There is speculation but I know as much as you. There are a couple of things going on. Hopefully something will happen towards the transfer window.
"

2 Comments:

At 1:31 AM, Blogger Si Jewell said...

ah sure we may as well. he's hard working and not injury prone as far as i know..

be good to have an irishman in the west ham colours again. last one was liam brady wasnt it?!?

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Keir Clarke said...

Does George McCartney count? Northern Irish to be sure, to be sure.

Must admit I'd never heard of Fahey until last week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!