Thursday, December 18, 2008

Collison Signs Five Year Deal

Jack Collison has signed a new five year contract with West Ham.

Collison said on his new deal,

"It has been a really good year for me, it is a nice Christmas present and a good way to end the year after making my debut for the senior team at Arsenal at the beginning of the year. I now want to claim a regular place in the starting eleven if I can and really push on now.

"I am delighted that the club wants me here for a long time. It gives you security and now it is sorted, I can just concentrate on my football. I have worked my way through from the youth team to the first and want to be a regular part of it all. The new manager has come in and given me the confidence to show what I can do and now I am aiming to make the most of all my opportunities on the pitch."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!