Saturday, December 27, 2008

West Ham Rumours

A lot has happened in the last few days, not least a West Ham win!

I've been out of contact with the British media for a few days so I didn't learn of the Portsmouth result until late this evening. I did manage a brief glimpse of the official West Ham website this morning which informed me (and still says) that Portsmouth beat West Ham 4-1.

I have therefore spent today travelling back to London in a really foul mood, believing we had been thrashed by a really poor Pompey side and were no doubt heading for relegation.

Instead I find we actually won the game and that we are now in 13th position. It's so good to be home.


Except it seems that Harry has been tapping up Craig Bellamy and that Sp#rs and Man City are set to hold a bidding war for the West Ham striker. Most of the newspapers seem to be suggesting that it is no longer a question of whether Bellamy will be sold but who he will be sold to.

It also seems that recent suggestions that Dean Ashton might make some sort of return in January are wide of the mark. Comments by Gianfranco Zola seem to hint that we won't see Ashton in action this season.

So all in all things seem to be back to normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!