Monday, January 12, 2009

West Ham Reject Another Bellamy Bid

According to Sky Sports West Ham have rejected another offer for Craig Bellamy from Man City. The new bid, Sky claim, was for £9 million.

Meanwhile Gianfranco Zola says his substitution of Bellamy on Saturday was merely precautionary and the striker will be fit for West Ham's next game.

Jimmy Walker has extended his loan spell at Colchester United for an additional month. The 35-year-old goalkeeper will stay with the League One side until the middle of February.

Walker has made six appearances for Colchester so far.

2 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am often left wondering whether Sky Sports News ever really does 'understand'

 
At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just to say thank u for your comments mr.keir, im a westham supporter from malta and your site is my homepage, because it tells the truth about our club again thank u and keep it up the good work. regards robert mizzi hammer for life

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!