Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Noble & Tomkins Sign New West Ham Deals

Mark Noble and James Tomkins have both signed new contracts with West Ham. Both players have signed deals that should keep them at the club until summer 2013.

Noble said, of his new deal,

"It's fantastic that the club have shown their belief in me. We're trying to go forward and push on and we're in a great position at the minute. We've got an important game on Saturday against Spurs and we've got to keep the run going. It's been a great season and we've been doing well.

"The new manager has come in and some of the football at times has been unbelievable and I think people have noticed that. I'm just delighted to have signed and hopefully we can push on and try to get that European place."

Tomkins said,

"It's really great to have signed for this great club so I'm just delighted to get it all sorted. I've come in at a time when we're pushing for a European place and I'm really enjoying my football. I feel I'm getting better with each game, I have become more mature and going on loan did me a lot of good."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!