Friday, May 29, 2009

Balotelli Interested in West Ham

The Sun say that Mario Balotelli is interested in a move to West Ham, after becoming frustrated at his lack of opportunities at Inter Milan. The paper say that West Ham were interested in the young striker during the January transfer window.

Balotelli said,

"There were times when I wanted to play and I would have joined a smaller side in a foreign league rather than sitting around on the bench here.

"But that's just normal and it's part of who I am. If I don't get to play then I want to leave.

"If the club agrees and a big team want me in the future then I would be happy to move abroad and try something different."

4 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger guestblogger said...

There is going to be loads of speculation this summer. That's just the way it is!

Top site you have here by the way. Really enjoy reading it.

Would you be able to email me when you get the chance? There is something I would like to run by you.

Thanks a lot,

Thomas

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger TSP said...

Hey, great blog! I had a quick idea I think you'll be keen to, so shoot me an email (my address is found in my blogger profile) for more info.

Thanks and keep up the great work!

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Si Jewell said...

one of the best links to a player in a long while. zola will make the best of him too

sign him up please

 
At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would love it if we signed him but I notice he doesnt mention West Ham and talks of maybe signing for a BIG club.......would we afford or attract him to West Ham? And although i rate him.....why is there not a lot more interest from top european sides....it is always the mighty hammers linked with him! (turtle man)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!