Sunday, August 16, 2009

West Ham in the Sunday Papers

The Observer say West Ham are in talks to sign Barcelona striker Eidur Gudjohnsen.


The News of the World, The People and Sky Sports News all report that Matthew Upson says he might be sold.

"West Ham's financial predicament is quite well noted," he said in The People.

"Whether or not that means someone will have to be sold, I don't know, but I don't think the outlook is great financially.

"It hasn't been mentioned to me that we need to sell but, if there was a situation where they accepted an offer and it was down to me whether I wanted to move, I would have to look at the club in question and make a decision.
"


The News of the World say West Ham will make another offer for Bordeaux's Marouane Chamakh this week but may have to sell Upson to finance the deal.

1 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A bit more sense. Upson "might" be sold. And "if" he is sold ,it wud be to finance buying a striker.

bit more "sense" than from the excrement bags The Mirror.

The Mirror. what a bunch of fourth division funts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!