Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Fernandes Not Buying West Ham

Tony Fernandes has told The Evening Standard that he won't be making a bid to buy West Ham and that he is concentrating on setting up his Formula 1 team instead. When asked if he was going ahead with a bid for West Ham he said,

'No, not any time soon. I've got my hands full setting up a Formula One team so it's not something I'm going to do.

I do worry about the future of West Ham. They're in a precarious situation and have been badly managed with a poor balance sheet. The fans, of which I'm one, deserve better but it's not particularly tempting for a buyer."

3 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exactly right. What the funk have the Icelanprick filth done to encourage a buyer to step forward.

funk all.

exterminste the icelandic cancer from west ham

 
At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Ham the Man said...

Yeah, golly-gosh darn it!

 
At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee she's back. Yers you 2:19. I thought she may have got a bad attack of Novovirus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!