Monday, February 01, 2010

West Ham Buy McCarthy

Benni McCarthy has joined West Ham from Blackburn Rovers on a permanent contract for an undisclosed fee. His contract runs until 2012 and he has been granted a work permit

McCarthy seems happy to have left Blackburn and Fat Sam behind,

"This is a great club. The reason why I am happy that it has finally happened is because about five years ago I had a disappointing experience when I thought I was going to be a West Ham player until Porto pulled out and I had to go back.

"I would have loved this to be my first Premier League club, I went to Blackburn instead but West Ham kept on pursuing me and eventually I am here."


Sky Sports News has also being showing pictures of Brazilian striker Ilan arriving at West Ham United to finalise his move. Sky are saying that Ilan is set to sign a two-and-a-half year deal after he ended his contract with St Etienne.

1 Comments:

At 3:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty clear by Big Sam was delaying Benni's departure .. so that he (Benni) cannot play in te game, West Ham suppose to win ..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!