Friday, March 26, 2010

Zola Unsure of Job

The official West Ham website says that Herita Ilunga (tendon injury), James Tomkins (ankle) and Jack Collison (knee) will all miss tomorrow's game against Stoke. Manuel da Costa has missed the last three matches through suspension but is now free to play and will compete with Gabbidon to replace Tomkins


Gianfranco Zola says he is unsure whether he will still be West Ham manager next season. When asked if he will be West Ham manager past this summer he replied,

"I don't know but I know I am focused on giving my best for West Ham every day.

"I knew there would be times like this when I went into management and I have learned through experience that such moments make you stronger.

"This game (Stoke) is massive, we need to win for everyone here. But I will prepare in the same way I do for all the others.

"My attention will be on the players to give them what they need. That is all I have ever tried to do at this club.

"The situation has to get back to normality and three points will help. Have I ever been under more pressure as manager? No. But there is always pressure."

2 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Ian the Hammer said...

"This game (Stoke) is massive, we need to win for everyone here. But I will prepare in the same way I do for all the others."
Sh1t, antoher spanking then
:-(

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous mudslinger said...

Heard a theory doing the rounds that it's Sullivan's plan to cause carnage to ensure there is relegation so all the high wage earners can be got rid of (Inc Zola and Clarke). The only way to pay down the debt and raise enough money to pay of Staumur.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!