Monday, April 19, 2010

Bayern Target West Ham's Cole

Gianfranco Zola claims that Liverpool rely too much on Torres and Gerrard,

"Gerrard and Torres are massive players, when they are on the pitch it makes a big difference to Liverpool," he said.

"It's a pity they haven't been available for the whole season because of injuries and Liverpool's problems lie within that.

"Liverpool don't have the same number of players as Manchester United, Manchester City or Chelsea. When they are in good form they can be a really good team. They can stand with United and Chelsea.


German newspaper Bild, say that Bayern Munich are lining up a list of potential summer transfer targets, including West Ham striker Carlton Cole.


On the other hand West Ham striker Ilan says he is hoping to stay at Upton Park.

"In my mind I feel I can get the goals to help the club," Ilan told the Daily Mirror.

"I am happy with my contribution considering the minutes I have played. And at 29, I feel I am in my prime and ready to do well and stay here."

1 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your granny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!