Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tevez Wants to Play for West Ham Again

The Daily Mail today have an interview with Carlos Tevez. The Mail obviously relish the idea that Tevez could relegate West Ham on the last day of the season. The Mail asked Tevez what he would feel if he relegated West Ham,

"It is unthinkable that I will score a goal that will send West Ham to relegation," he argues passionately. "Their supporters feel football; they are passionate, these people invested great support in me. I wish to play again for West Ham before I finish my career. I have some unfinished business there. To score such a goal against them would change my history with them

"When the game comes, I hope City have already secured fourth place and West Ham are safe. That is the best I hope for."

9 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Anonymous USA Dave said...

I doubt anyone will believe me, except the friends I said this to at the time, but when Tevez left us I said he would be back one day. Late in his career. Probably for one year. Then one more year at Boca (I think that was his club) before hanging them up. He was happy with us. He felt our joy and appreciation of what he did. He plays from his heart and that makes him a Hammer. Regardless of whatever other shirt he wears.

 
At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agree with USA. Would love to see him back for a couple of seasons to sort out his 'unfinished business'.
He was with us for one season yet he understands exactly what we're about. A man with hammers forever in his heart.
Stick that in yer pipe Lampard.

no6

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Ian the Hammer said...

Legend. Can say no more.

 
At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he will always be a legend, if he sends us down or not

 
At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Kompound said...

THERES ONLY 1 CARLOS TEVEZ!

 
At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think its more a dig at united personally

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, this is very nice blog, if you are interested in link exchange, please email me at support@soccer24.com.

 
At 4:40 PM, Anonymous rapidhammer said...

The Hammers were Tevez' "first love" in England. He will come back!

 
At 12:07 PM, Anonymous TBI said...

Well lets see how much he loves us when we offer him a 50% wage cut.

Here's hoping he scuffs a few shots last game of the season.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!