Saturday, May 01, 2010

Zola Unhappy with Owners' Behaviour

The gulf between Gianfranco Zola and West Ham's owners now seems to suggest the inevitable departure of the manager at the end of the season.

When asked about West Ham's approach for Dorrans the West Ham manager was clearly not happy with Gold and Sullivan,

"It is not nice, is it?

"I just found out in the newspaper. It was quite surprising. I know he is a good player and has played regularly this season.

"But I did not know the club was interested. The point is, I didn't know anything about it, whether I am interested in him or not. I've been surprised so many times so I'm not surprised I'm surprised!"

When asked about the owners' claim that all the players are available for transfer in the summer Zola replied,

"If I was Mark Noble, Robert Green or Valon Behrami, I would not be pleased to listen to that.

"It's not pleasant to find out. That's the way it goes. Despite everything, the players, staff and supporters have stayed close. We have fought very hard against difficulties. That is a very good thing.

"I will talk about my future at the end of the season and the season has not finished yet."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!