Monday, March 28, 2011

Parker Hits Best Form of his Career

Scott Parker's performance for England on Saturday has been getting rave reviews. Parker, speaking to The Sun, says he is currently at the top of his game,

"I feel like I am probably playing the best football of my career. I went into the game confident and in form and, hopefully, I showed that out there.

I was really happy I got a start, got to play and finished up on a winning side."


Ruud van Nistelrooy is out of contract with Hamburg at the end of the season. According to the Loughborough Echo West Ham want to bring the 34-year-old goalscorer back to England for one more season.

1 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really great for Scotty he deserves all the praise, I just hope he remembers that it is regular starts that has helped him regain the form he is now in!
And when the bigger clubs come calling and they will!! he needs to remember his time at chelski and how that really messed up his progress by getting very few starts.
COYI
Bob the Hammer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!