Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Mullins Willing To Fight For HIs Place

Hayden Mullins, in an interview with the West Ham official site, reveals his thoughts on the competition for places at Upton Park and his desire to fight for his place,

"I've just worked hard in training and prepared for matches in the same way I always have. That's all I have tried to do, and I was quite happy with my performance against Reading, even if we did end up on the losing side.

Javier is a world-class player so if that is not competition for places, then I don't know what is! Of course he is going to get the chance to show what he can do, and so it's up to me to show that I am good enough to keep him out of the team if we are vying for the same position.

You have to make it hard for the manager to leave you out when you do get your chance, and that is all I am trying to do."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!