Sunday, October 15, 2006

Pardew Fears for Job

After suffering six successive defeats in which West Ham have failed to score Alan Pardew has admitted that his job may not be safe,

"I think any manager who has lost six games has to have a certain amount of fear about his job - otherwise he would be silly.

"The media attention will be very strong I'm sure leading up to our next game against Spurs but you have to be big enough and strong enough to take it. I am, and I hope the players are. I try to be consistent whatever the results but six defeats in a row must be the worst run I've ever had and it is not acceptable."

However Pardew seems to have the backing of the present board and the support of the majority of the fans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!