Saturday, October 14, 2006

West Ham's Peter Grant Leaving

It seems that West Ham assistant boss Peter Grant is about to be named manager of Norwich City. Tribal Football say that Grant, who made 75 appearances for the Canaries between 1997-1999 before joining West Ham, will be officially named on Monday once the two clubs agree a compensation package. Thay quote Grant as saying,

"I'm absolutely delighted at the opportunity to manage a great club like Norwich. I can't wait to get started - I'm raring to go and looking forward to getting stuck into the challenge of getting the club back up the table and challenging for promotion.

"It's the fantastic people around the place as well as the massive potential of the club that's combined to tempt me away from the Premiership."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!