Monday, November 06, 2006

West Ham Keep a Clean Sheet

In the post-match press conference Alan Pardew was obviously very pleased with West Ham's first clean sheet of the season and picked out Danny Gabbidon for special praise. He also suggested that Anton Ferdinand's injury is probably not that serious.

"Anton? He has a problem with his achilles. He’ll have a scan during the week but we don’t think it’s too serious. Gabbidon – I’m glad you asked me about him – I made a note that I wanted to say he was the best player on the pitch today. Absolutely awesome and he was instrumental in getting us our first clean sheet."

Rob Green also put in another impressive display for West Ham and seems to have secured the goalkeeping position for himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!