Friday, December 22, 2006

Curbs Transfer Worries

Alan Curbishley has reiterated his concerns about attracting quality players to West Ham during the January transfer window,

"I've obviously kept my eye in but as I've said, the big four tend not to get involved in the window because it's fraught with difficulties and it's so hard to bring players in.

The chairman has said that if we can do some business we'll do it, but how attractive are you when you're third from bottom? The players who you think can improve your side are looking at a team who are struggling.

I've only been here a week and have to see how we perform before the window opens, if anything needs to be done, we'll be in there trying to do it. I'm hopeful that if we do get involved we're successful, but I can't say what's going to happen."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!