Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Reo-Coker Fears the Sack

In an astonishing statement West Ham club captain Nigel Reo-Coker has claimed he fears the new West Ham manager will get rid of him.

"Now Pardew has gone it's only going to get worse for me with people pointing the finger. Whoever the new boss is, it will be down to them whether I will still be here next year. I have no idea what is going to happen in January.

Everyone keeps saying I should be sacked and it's all my fault we've been doing so badly."

Whilst not quite accepting that his performance on the pitch this season has obviously contributed to West Ham's decline Reo-Coker seems to acknowledge that 'everyone' else seems to think so. To me it reads like a 'come and get me' cry to other teams. Reo-Coker doesn't seem to have taken on board the response of a senior member of the West Ham squad to his claim he should be playing for Man Utd,

"Do you know what it takes to play for Manchester United, son? You want to take a look at yourself."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!