Monday, December 18, 2006

Tevez on Pardew

Carlos Tevez yesterday tried to blame sacked West Ham manager Alan Pardew for his lack of form. He told the News of the World,

"I was surprised to see how long Pardew held on to the job in the end. I don't think Pardew had a clear idea about my game or what to do

It was clear the team did not react as he wanted - it wasn't going right. I was never given the chances I thought I would be given and I was told to play out of position against my will. I don't think Pardew had a clear idea about my game or what to do. He was a good football man but more suited to coaching English teams without foreign players with big reputations. I think that was a big problem for him.

I want to win with this team and a lot of people have told me great things about the new coach, so I want to start scoring for him and start helping West Ham win matches."

Unfortunately for Tevez he may find the new West Ham manager even harder to please, as Curbishley immediatley dropped Tevez from the starting eleven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!